The following form is the official contract between the wedding couple and Zam Photography. Please read and accept the terms upon completing the contract form.
Terms and Conditions
1. This agreement constitutes an order for wedding portraiture services, including the taking of wedding pictures as agreed to by both parties: Zam Photography and client. Unless otherwise specified, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final and/or sample prints, thereof shall remain property of Zam Photography and may be used for advertising, marketing, display or any other purpose thought proper by Zam Photography.
2. If the photographer, Matt Zamarron, cannot perform this agreement in whole or in part due to an emergency, casualty, injury, acts of God or nature or terror or other cause beyond the control of the parties due to further liability with respect to this agreement no liability will be held to Zam Photography. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in mail, or otherwise lost or damaged with fault on the part of the photographer. Client(s) agree that an entire wedding cannot be replicated, reenacted or repeated for the purpose of a re-shoot and limits Zam Photography liability to the amount paid under this contract.
3. In the event of an extenuating circumstance on Zam Photography’s part, Zam Photography will find and hire an alternative photographer or reimburse the full amount paid to the customer, including the retainer fee. Zam Photography will not be held liable for services not rendered. To receive a full refund, Zam Photography must be notified 60 days before the wedding day; if not, Zam Photography will get to keep everything that has been paid for up until that point. Zam Photography also has 90 days to refund the money upon receiving notification that the wedding was cancelled.
4. On signing of this agreement by both parties hereto, Zam Photography will reserve the time agreed upon and will not make another reservation for the specific time frame.
5. If the wedding date is more than 90-days out, a retainer is needed to secure your date and time of wedding. The retainer is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or date change. The retainer covers the time spent coordinating pre-wedding arrangements and securing a date which would otherwise be unavailable to other clients. The retainer will be applied towards the total amount billed. Standard Payment Plan: At 90-days before the wedding date, 50% of the remaining balance is due. The remaining 50% balance is due one week prior to the wedding date. If the wedding date is less than 90-days away, then the retainer becomes 75% of the total package price with remainder due one week prior to wedding date. A Custom Payment Plan can be used and will be noted specifically on the customer invoice.
6. The amount agreed upon covers the photographer’s time, talent, proofing and editing. It also cannot be changed or altered by any means.
7. The contract is based on Zam Photography’s current pricing at the time of booking. The price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed. (Applies to all product orders and collections.)
8. It is understood that Zam Photography is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this contract. No other photographer is allowed to take photos at the wedding or engagement session unless express permission is given by Zam Photography.
9. Zam Photography will choose the best images from the engagement session (if applicable) and the wedding day. Zam Photography does not show un-edited images, nor involve the clients in the process of choosing which images will be chosen for the final gallery. Zam Photography spends a great deal of time going through each image individually. Please rest assured that Matt Zamarron will only show you the BEST of the BEST and any images that are unappealing (i.e. eyes closed, unflattering facial expressions and most definitely, any images that do not meet Matt Zamarron’s high professional standards will get deleted immediately).
10. The wedding images will be displayed in an online gallery within 3-4 weeks of your wedding day (with download capability) and optionally delivered on a USB thumbdrive. The online gallery will be available for 8 weeks. If you wish to order prints then ordering should be completed in that time frame, ($25.00 will be charged for each additional week you request the gallery to remain available).
11. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery of prints and 3-4 weeks for all custom products such as albums and canvases.
12. A Print Release will be delivered to the client at the same time as the online gallery.
13. An itinerary must be provided to the photographer before the wedding or a timeline should be discussed and created between the Client and Matt Zamarron.
14. If the wedding is located 2 hours or more away from Kingwood then a hotel room may be required and included in package pricing by Zam Photography.
15. Timeliness: For wedding coverage, the photographer's start time begins at previously agreed. If the delay does not impact the photographer's schedule, overtime hours (if necessary) will need to be purchased at the price of $100 per hour
16. IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COPYRIGHT: It is illegal to copy or reproduce the Clients photographs elsewhere without Zam Photography’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. All photographs, both on Zam Photography’s website, blog or Facebook page, including all potential proofs and purchased prints, are copyrighted, reproduction of any image by any means, including copying, re-printing, screen captures, and other means of print reproduction are strictly prohibited and are a violation of copyright law. Additionally, it is illegal to post any of Zam Photography’s work on the Internet, blogs, and social networking sites, without the express permission of the photographer. The print release is for client-use only.
17. Client agrees to keep and share photos in the final form delivered by the photographer. This means no cropping or resize, add apperance filters, or any other type of edit to the photos. The photo is a final representation of Zam Photography and alterations can damage Zam Photography's brand either intentionally or unintentionally.